Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dilbert & Dogbert

A few months ago, I accidentally found a Dilbert's strip-comic book at a unique bookshop. It reminded me of how funny he and his dog, Dogbert, were. I knew them, but their absence in my life almost wiped them from my mind.

Though I'm not that in to technology, this Dilbert, who is some kind of a techno-freak guy, can make me laugh. Or, at least, giggled. He and his superior dog.

Glad to found them on the Internet... :)
Not to forget, Dilbert's Boss.

5 comments:

arya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arya said...

mmm... actually,
you can easily finds this strip-comic at our national daily newspaper (kompas) :p

bulb-mode said...

Maap klo ngga semua orang seperti kamu. Tapi untuk aku, lebih gampang baca di internet daripada baca kompas...salah ya kalau jarang baca kompas?

RonggoLawe said...

salku

RonggoLawe said...

sangat layak dan laku...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...