Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Are You Happy? Yup, Me Too!

It's Ms. Happy for me...

Inspired by Thea's latest writing, I began to think whether I am happy. And hell yeah, of course I am! :) Since she asked me (as her blog reader) what is my happiness and I could not mention each of them one by one, I wrote my own version of happiness.

I am simply happy by being able to know what really can make me happy.

With not (yet) being burden with all the problems that people have. And although I have my own problem, I know it is how we see the problems that matters.

With all the great families and friends that I have. And their easy and meaningful relationships in my day-to-day life.

With all the choices that I have ahead me. And some made my life felt like a rollercoaster. They may not always the best choices that the universe has, but then again it is how I see them as a step for continuing my journey that matters.

Life is (so far) fun.

I am simply happy to be me. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...